Get a Grant to train your workers.
Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides up to $10,000 in Government support per person for training costs.
Finding employees for your organization is hard. Finding the right one is even tougher. Our job placement team at Goodwill Career Centre can help you find the perfect fit.
FROM RECRUITING AND SELECTION, TO HIRING AND TRAINING, GOODWILL CAREER CENTRE WORKS FOR YOU!
Goodwill Job Placement professionals have direct access to databases of skilled individuals seeking employment in your community right now:
- Experienced workers in a wide range of skill sets
- Recent graduates with certifications and licenses
- Those seeking to use skills in new ways
To ensure you find the best candidate, Goodwill can assist you with any
and all steps of the hiring process:
- Composing job descriptions
- Posting job vacancies
- Testing applicants
- Selecting the right match
- Recruiting appropriate candidates
- Interviewing applicants
- Goodwill offers a wide selection of employment services, each designed to meet specific needs to help you keep your new employees:
- On-the-job training support
- Job follow-up and retention mentoring support
- Training cost assistance
For more information please contact: 519-354-4400